Articulate Storyline Training and Articulate Studio
About Articulate Storyline Training
Articulate e-learning software tools empower you to quickly and easily create engaging courses, presentations, quizzes, and surveys. Create engaging courses, presentations and quizzes with Articulate in no time. Rapid E-Learning development is faster and easier with our Articulate Storyline training.
Tell us about your project
- Learn the basics in one day
- Learn full Storyline in two days
After completing this Articulate Storyline training course you will be able to:
- develop slides and scenes into e-learning;
- turn your existing material into engaging learning experiences;
- add user interactivitiy;
- assess learning with quizzes;
- integrate audio, voiceovers, video, flash and other media content.
Who is this Course for
Do you need to build effective e-learning courses?
Articulate Storyline training is especially relevant to training professionals, subject matter experts (SMEs) and software developers.
No prior experience of Articulate is required. Good PowerPoint skills are useful. Advanced PowerPoint skills are an advantage. See our PowerPoint course listing if you need to refresh your skills.
Click on the headings for a detailed outline.
E-Learning with Articulate Studio & Articulate Storyline
- Introducing Articulate Studio / Articulate Storyline
- Quiz and Articulate Quizmaker
- Templates and activities
- The User Interface and tools
Audio and Narrations
- Best Practices for Recording Narration
- Recording Slide Narration
- Synchronizing Animation Timings
- Importing Audio
- Using the Audio Editor
- Adding Annotations
Activities and Interactions
- Interactions in E-Learning
- Creating Effective Interactions
Assess Learning with Quizzes
- Choosing the right quiz
- Multiple Choice
- Multiple Response
- Fill in the Blank
- Word Bank
- Matching Drag and Drop
- Matching Drop-down
- Sequence Drag and Drop
- Sequence Drop-down
Assess the effectiveness of your e-learning course with surveys
- Likert Scale
- Pick One
- Pick Many
- Which Word
- Short Answer
- Ranking Drag and Drop
- Ranking Drop-down
- How Many
- Feedback and Assessments
Customizing Feedback Messages
Choosing the Right Question Type
Scoring and Reporting Quiz Results
SCORM for LMS/Moodle
Integration with Articulate Presenter
Feedback, Assessment and Scoring
- Customizing Feedback Messages
- Choosing the Right Question Type
- Scoring and Reporting Quiz Results
- SCORM for LMS/Moodle
- Integration with Articulate Presenter
- Articulate Quizmaster
- Question Banks
Embedding Media, Flash and Objects
- Embedding Flash Media
- Setting Display Options
- Embedding Web Objects
- Display and Size Options
- Using File Attachments
- Using Web Links
Timeline, Slides, Scenes
- Using the Timeline
- Changing Slide Titles
- Course Levels
- Hiding Slides
- Player Viewing Options
- Selecting Presenters
- Selecting Audio Playlists
- Slide Navigation Options
Customising the Player
- Adding Logos
- Adding Presenters
- Adding Playlists
- Quality Settings and Preferences
- Layout Options
- Navigation Options
- Player Controls
- Text Label Options
- Setting and Editing Color Schemes
- Browser Settings
Publishing and LMS
- Publishing for Web Delivery
- Publishing for an Learning Management System (LMS)
- Publishing for CD Delivery
- Publishing to Articulate Online
- Publishing a Storyboard
- Producing Presenter Notes
- Publishing for Podcast
CONTACT FRANÇOIS TO FIND OUT MORE
Do you feel limited with the tools you use to represent your organisation’s information? Instead of learning to use Visio confidently, are you still fumbling with Excel charts, drawing basic flowcharts with PowerPoint shapes and AutoShapes? Or are you starting from no knowledge of diagrams at all?
Learn to use Visio which is the tool you should be using by joining one of our Visio courses.
Get in touch
Create Complex Diagrams In Minutes
Developing complex professional diagrams shouldn’t take so long so why are you stumbling to present the information in your head in a compelling visual? Become an expert when you attend our Visio training courses, whatever your level and needs, and discover all the features which make your job a pleasure not a chore. Visio unleashes your creative side and gives you instant results. Learn the proper techniques and see the results quickly.
Take your Diagramming to a New Level
Once you have completed our Visio training you will be comfortable using the program and will be able to create expert level diagrams and plans with ease. So, whether you need to illustrate your processes for ISO certification or compliance regulations or simply would like to learn Visio as a way to communicate technical representations of ideas, structures, concepts, blueprints and a variety of other purposes our Visio training can do just that! So, if you have been looking for the best Visio training program around, look no further!
Learn Visio The Right Way
Learn to draw flow charts, process flow; represent information in swimlanes / cross-functional flow charts; map organisational charts; manipulate shapes and link data; create complex layouts; visualise floor plans and floor layouts; create complex diagrams and apply layers of information; bring real-time data together from multiple sources, link to Microsoft Excel and Microsoft SQL Server; manage processes with sub-processes; apply rules and logic validation; implement rules and validation; ensure accuracy and consistency across the organization; share dynamic diagrams over the web; icons and data bars; create SharePoint workflows.
Which Microsoft VIsio Training?
We offer three levels of Visio and customised training to suit your specific business needs.
- Microsoft Visio Introduction Course for those who are completely new to Visio and want an overview of the main drawing types you can create effortlessly in Visio.
- Microsoft Visio Intermediate Course for existing Visio users who can create simple drawings but need to understand the full capabilities of Visio and need to be more effective in creating large amounts of drawings quickly.
- Microsoft Visio Advanced Course for existing users with Pro versions of Visio who want to use it in multiple business environments. We talk about Visio programmability and integration with data.
- Microsoft Visio Customised for those who have specific needs and want to focus on specific drawing types, e.g. architecture, engineering drawings and diagrams.