Microsoft Outlook & Time Management Course
Don’t risk missing important deadlines because your email is out of control. During this Microsoft Outlook and Time Management training course you will:
- Discover how to get to Inbox Zero
- Create an effective referencing system to fight information overload
- Increase your personal productivity
- Collaborate more effectively with others
- Save time and prioritise
- Develop a workflow and put your work on autopilot
- Gain the confidence that allows you to achieve your professional objectives.
- Fully customised course
- Fully Hands-on
- FREE Manual
- FREE Support
- FREE pre-course assessment
- FREE Certificate of attendance
- New and existing Outlook users
- Individuals or team members
- Be more effective at managing your time
- Managing your communications
- Work more productively
- Collaborate more effectively
- One half day
- One full day
- Two half-days
- Customised durations
Basic PC skills and knowledge of email is required.
Participants are asked to complete a practical, short preparation before the course.
Get to Inbox Zero
Keep your email organised and find information when you need it. Save time handling email and writing messages.
- Find information quickly
- Set up an email filing system
- Action email with flags and reminders
- The Four D’s of Decision Making
- E-mail Automatic Filing with Rules/Quick Steps
- Spend less time composing emails with Signature, Message Templates
Master the Calendar
Use your calendar to plan your week, day and month; organise and manage meetings; maximise your time.
- Managing time
- Can you say ‘No’?
- Baseline Calendar
- Calendar events and recurring appointments
- Scheduling meetings
- Sharing your schedule
- Team calendars
Get Things Done
Define your personal productivity and develop a workflow that simplifies how you do things.
- Workflow and ‘Getting Things Done’ (GTD) methodology
- Issues in Time Management
- Prioritising and Time Management Quadrants
- Organising your workspace
- Achieve your goals
- Toolbars and Menus
Keep track of everything you have to do in the short, medium and long term. Plan your work to maximise your time.
- Clearing the mind
- Creating tasks
- Planning by objective/goal
- Setting next actions
- Categorise your tasks
- Customising task views
- Tasks vs. calendars
- Working with others on tasks and projects
This Outlook course is for busy professionals in Irish organisations of all sizes who want to discover how to use Outlook collaboratively or become more effective at managing their schedule and to-do lists.
- Delivered by expert trainers on-site
- For your team or one-to-one
- Learn good time management foundations
- Use Outlook to prioritise activities, plan time, track objectives and achieve Inbox Zero
Get in touch
Do you feel limited with the tools you use to represent your organisation’s information? Instead of learning to use Visio confidently, are you still fumbling with Excel charts, drawing basic flowcharts with PowerPoint shapes and AutoShapes? Or are you starting from no knowledge of diagrams at all?
Learn to use Visio which is the tool you should be using by joining one of our Visio courses.
Get in touch
Create Complex Diagrams In Minutes
Developing complex professional diagrams shouldn’t take so long so why are you stumbling to present the information in your head in a compelling visual? Become an expert when you attend our Visio training courses, whatever your level and needs, and discover all the features which make your job a pleasure not a chore. Visio unleashes your creative side and gives you instant results. Learn the proper techniques and see the results quickly.
Take your Diagramming to a New Level
Once you have completed our Visio training you will be comfortable using the program and will be able to create expert level diagrams and plans with ease. So, whether you need to illustrate your processes for ISO certification or compliance regulations or simply would like to learn Visio as a way to communicate technical representations of ideas, structures, concepts, blueprints and a variety of other purposes our Visio training can do just that! So, if you have been looking for the best Visio training program around, look no further!
Learn Visio The Right Way
Learn to draw flow charts, process flow; represent information in swimlanes / cross-functional flow charts; map organisational charts; manipulate shapes and link data; create complex layouts; visualise floor plans and floor layouts; create complex diagrams and apply layers of information; bring real-time data together from multiple sources, link to Microsoft Excel and Microsoft SQL Server; manage processes with sub-processes; apply rules and logic validation; implement rules and validation; ensure accuracy and consistency across the organization; share dynamic diagrams over the web; icons and data bars; create SharePoint workflows.
Which Microsoft VIsio Training?
We offer three levels of Visio and customised training to suit your specific business needs.
- Microsoft Visio Introduction Course for those who are completely new to Visio and want an overview of the main drawing types you can create effortlessly in Visio.
- Microsoft Visio Intermediate Course for existing Visio users who can create simple drawings but need to understand the full capabilities of Visio and need to be more effective in creating large amounts of drawings quickly.
- Microsoft Visio Advanced Course for existing users with Pro versions of Visio who want to use it in multiple business environments. We talk about Visio programmability and integration with data.
- Microsoft Visio Customised for those who have specific needs and want to focus on specific drawing types, e.g. architecture, engineering drawings and diagrams.