Microsoft Outlook & Time Management Course
Don’t risk missing important deadlines because your email is out of control. During this Microsoft Outlook and Time Management training course you will:
- Discover how to get to Inbox Zero
- Create an effective referencing system to fight information overload
- Increase your personal productivity
- Collaborate more effectively with others
- Save time and prioritise
- Develop a workflow and put your work on autopilot
- Gain the confidence that allows you to achieve your professional objectives.
- Fully customised course
- Fully Hands-on
- FREE Manual
- FREE Support
- FREE pre-course assessment
- FREE Certificate of attendance
- New and existing Outlook users
- Individuals or team members
- Be more effective at managing your time
- Managing your communications
- Work more productively
- Collaborate more effectively
- One half day
- One full day
- Two half-days
- Customised durations
Basic PC skills and knowledge of email is required.
Participants are asked to complete a practical, short preparation before the course.
Get to Inbox Zero
Keep your email organised and find information when you need it. Save time handling email and writing messages.
- Find information quickly
- Set up an email filing system
- Action email with flags and reminders
- The Four D’s of Decision Making
- E-mail Automatic Filing with Rules/Quick Steps
- Spend less time composing emails with Signature, Message Templates
Master the Calendar
Use your calendar to plan your week, day and month; organise and manage meetings; maximise your time.
- Managing time
- Can you say ‘No’?
- Baseline Calendar
- Calendar events and recurring appointments
- Scheduling meetings
- Sharing your schedule
- Team calendars
Get Things Done
Define your personal productivity and develop a workflow that simplifies how you do things.
- Workflow and ‘Getting Things Done’ (GTD) methodology
- Issues in Time Management
- Prioritising and Time Management Quadrants
- Organising your workspace
- Achieve your goals
- Toolbars and Menus
Keep track of everything you have to do in the short, medium and long term. Plan your work to maximise your time.
- Clearing the mind
- Creating tasks
- Planning by objective/goal
- Setting next actions
- Categorise your tasks
- Customising task views
- Tasks vs. calendars
- Working with others on tasks and projects
This Outlook course is for busy professionals in Irish organisations of all sizes who want to discover how to use Outlook collaboratively or become more effective at managing their schedule and to-do lists.
- Delivered by expert trainers on-site
- For your team or one-to-one
- Learn good time management foundations
- Use Outlook to prioritise activities, plan time, track objectives and achieve Inbox Zero