Microsoft Project Courses
Full day one-to-one training
We also offer courses which expand on the first course which develop the participants’ skills in areas such as resources and resource pools, tracking costs, as well as introduce concepts and tools for ongoing project plans.
Tell us about your project
Learn Microsoft Project in One Day
Know How to Use The Right Tool
With a little help from us you will be able to use Microsoft Project to help you develop a clear view of tasks and milestones which are professional and visually appealing due to the text effects and colour palettes available. You will also learn how to utilize the team planner view as well which can help you to easily identify problems over time which can help you to quickly identify and resolve issues as they arise. You will be able to make use of different templates and save custom templates which can help you to come up with a realistic project timeline based on the specifics of your project; Let us show you how!
Master Microsoft Project
Learning to harness Microsoft Project puts you in control with ease of use and flexibility.
Learn Project and Master Gantt Charts
- Create and input work breakdown structure
- Use baselines and manage progress
- Manage resources and scarcity
- Schedule and create task dependencies
- Discover best practices, workaround and shortcuts to project management
Choose a Microsoft Project Course
- Introduction to Microsoft Project and Project Planning – 1 day
- Microsoft Project Tracking and Monitoring – 1 day
- Skills Assessment and Customised Courses – 1 day