- A button in your Excel spreadsheet to increase values and make all your formulas dynamic?
- How to stop and restart your Project schedule after Covid-19?
- Top Keyboard Shortcuts in Articulate Storyline cheat sheet (free download)
- How to fix Microsoft Project error: “This operation requires that you have Excel 2003 or later installed on your computer”
- TOP 10 Keyboard Shortcuts for Excel Spreadsheets
No did not work. A box popped up but it’s empty
If you use a laptop in particular, you may have to press the Fn key on your keyboard to enable the F3 (and other F1, F2…., F12) key.
So try Shift + Fn + F3 – or in your laptop settings change the settings that control your Function keys.