Visual Basic for Application (VBA) is the programming language which powers Excel macros and many other Microsoft Office applications, like Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. The benefits of learning VBA are many:
- You will be able to automate repetitive tasks.
- You will minimise errors when handling large amounts of data.
- You will be able to create new functions in Excel.
- You will be able to connect to external programmes.
- You will learn programming principles applicable to many other languages.
- You will use the other side of your brain, the one which access your creativity.
- You will add a valuable skill to your CV.
- You will make yourself invaluable.
- You will open new horizons for your career.
- You will enjoy the process of learning this easy-to-discover language.
Discover VBA in Excel, create and edit macros, learn to use and adapt code you find online to solve everyday problems with Excel Macros and VBA in one day or spread it over multiple days.