Make money online or share your passion with the rest of the world. This easy-to-follow and hands-on course teaches you how to get started and grow your online presence. One-to-one or delivered to your team at your premises? It includes these topics:
- Publishing content
- Inserting media
- Integrating with social media
- Making money with your website
Get in touch
One day (duration can be customised to suit your group)
After completing this course you will: have a fully designed WordPress website and blog; understand the difference between a website and blog; be able to add, edit and delete pages and posts, post videos and media content; be able to customise your site with themes, navigation menus, widgets and plugins; be able to use the Dashboard and Jetpack addin to manage all aspects of your site; understand the fundamentals of integrating your website or blog as part of your social media strategy (i.e. facebook, twitter, youtube).
Who is this Course for
Start-up, individuals, small businesses, non profit organisations and anyone who wants to get their business online, develop a personal presence online, share their passion or start selling their products and services with a simple yet powerful e-commerce /shopping cart solution.
A basic knowledge of the internet, basic computing and keyboard skills. On registering for the course, participants will receive a short course preparation worksheet.
Click on the headings below for more information on course topics:
- What is WordPress? What is blogging? What is a website?
- Self-hosting vs. hosted WordPress: the right choice for your business
- Installation and Set Up
- Admin Panel, Settings and Basic Configuration
- Posts and Pages
- Categories and Tags
- Users, Links
- Comments and Comment Moderation
- Videos, YouTube
- Embedding content
- Working with Galleries
- Creating Portfolios
Customising Your Website
- Menus and navigation
Integrating with Social Media & Search
- Define your Strategy and be found on Google
- Promoting your website with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- SEO best practices, Sitemaps, RSS feed
Making Money with your Website
- Shopping Cart and Payment Buttons
- Listing your services and products
- Payment options
Do you feel limited with the tools you use to represent your organisation’s information? Instead of learning to use Visio confidently, are you still fumbling with Excel charts, drawing basic flowcharts with PowerPoint shapes and AutoShapes? Or are you starting from no knowledge of diagrams at all?
Learn to use Visio which is the tool you should be using by joining one of our Visio courses.
Get in touch
Create Complex Diagrams In Minutes
Developing complex professional diagrams shouldn’t take so long so why are you stumbling to present the information in your head in a compelling visual? Become an expert when you attend our Visio training courses, whatever your level and needs, and discover all the features which make your job a pleasure not a chore. Visio unleashes your creative side and gives you instant results. Learn the proper techniques and see the results quickly.
Take your Diagramming to a New Level
Once you have completed our Visio training you will be comfortable using the program and will be able to create expert level diagrams and plans with ease. So, whether you need to illustrate your processes for ISO certification or compliance regulations or simply would like to learn Visio as a way to communicate technical representations of ideas, structures, concepts, blueprints and a variety of other purposes our Visio training can do just that! So, if you have been looking for the best Visio training program around, look no further!
Learn Visio The Right Way
Learn to draw flow charts, process flow; represent information in swimlanes / cross-functional flow charts; map organisational charts; manipulate shapes and link data; create complex layouts; visualise floor plans and floor layouts; create complex diagrams and apply layers of information; bring real-time data together from multiple sources, link to Microsoft Excel and Microsoft SQL Server; manage processes with sub-processes; apply rules and logic validation; implement rules and validation; ensure accuracy and consistency across the organization; share dynamic diagrams over the web; icons and data bars; create SharePoint workflows.
Which Microsoft VIsio Training?
We offer three levels of Visio and customised training to suit your specific business needs.
- Microsoft Visio Introduction Course for those who are completely new to Visio and want an overview of the main drawing types you can create effortlessly in Visio.
- Microsoft Visio Intermediate Course for existing Visio users who can create simple drawings but need to understand the full capabilities of Visio and need to be more effective in creating large amounts of drawings quickly.
- Microsoft Visio Advanced Course for existing users with Pro versions of Visio who want to use it in multiple business environments. We talk about Visio programmability and integration with data.
- Microsoft Visio Customised for those who have specific needs and want to focus on specific drawing types, e.g. architecture, engineering drawings and diagrams.