Adobe Captivate Course
When you need to provide a hands-on learning experience, Adobe Captivate offers one of the simplest means of building software simulation into e-learning courses.
Tell us about your project
Two days or customised
After completing this course you will be able to create simulations for software application training, build e-learning courses for demo, hands-on and assessment purposes. You will also learn principles of good e-learning design to engage the learners and be able to integrate a number of media: software demos, screenshots, video, sound, quiz, captions, text frames and interactive buttons, Flash animations and PowerPoint slides.
Who is this Course for
Anyone who needs to be proficient in building e-learning for their company. Typical attendees include: subject matter experts (SMEs), training professionals, software developers.
No previous technical experience is required to attend this course. A good understanding of instructional design is an advantage but not necessary e.g. Train the Trainer course or Instructional design course. Get in touch today if you would like to discuss such a requirement before attending this Rapid e-Learning with Captivate.
Click on the headings below for more information on course topics:
- What is E-learning
- Captivate User Interface
- Workspaces and preferences
Recording a Software Simulation
- Designing and planning your e-learning
- Preparing to record
- Recording simulations
- Editing simulations
- Adjusting click-through trainings
- Finishing and previewing the project
- Adjusting timing
- Object transitions
- Effect animations
- Text animations
Interacting with Users
- Adding buttons
- Adding click areas
- Adding rollover images
- Rollover slidelets
- Pop-up captions
- Adding text areas
- Creating branching presentations
Slides and Slide Objects
- Using blank slides
- Creating a master page
- Adding slide text
- Checking spelling
- Adding shapes
- Adding images
- Aligning and distributing objects
- Rotations, shadows, gradients
- Importing objects
Audio and Voiceovers
- The recording environment
- Adding background audio
- Adding audio to an object
- Recording and adding voice-overs
- Editing audio in Captivate
- Splitting audio among slides
- Adding video to a slide
- Importing slide video
- Synchronizing video
- Creating closed captions
Masters, Templates and Libraries
- Setting up Templates
- Using Templates
- Managing Assets and Libraries
- Sharing Assets
- Assessing learning
- Setting up a quiz
- Question types
- Pooling and randomising questions
- Managing Assessments
- Generating SCORM-compliant output
Customising & Publishing a Project
- Customising the Interface with skins
- Playback controls
- Tables of contents
- Publishing a project
- Setting up Flash player security
- Exporting to video
Do you feel limited with the tools you use to represent your organisation’s information? Instead of learning to use Visio confidently, are you still fumbling with Excel charts, drawing basic flowcharts with PowerPoint shapes and AutoShapes? Or are you starting from no knowledge of diagrams at all?
Learn to use Visio which is the tool you should be using by joining one of our Visio courses.
Get in touch
Create Complex Diagrams In Minutes
Developing complex professional diagrams shouldn’t take so long so why are you stumbling to present the information in your head in a compelling visual? Become an expert when you attend our Visio training courses, whatever your level and needs, and discover all the features which make your job a pleasure not a chore. Visio unleashes your creative side and gives you instant results. Learn the proper techniques and see the results quickly.
Take your Diagramming to a New Level
Once you have completed our Visio training you will be comfortable using the program and will be able to create expert level diagrams and plans with ease. So, whether you need to illustrate your processes for ISO certification or compliance regulations or simply would like to learn Visio as a way to communicate technical representations of ideas, structures, concepts, blueprints and a variety of other purposes our Visio training can do just that! So, if you have been looking for the best Visio training program around, look no further!
Learn Visio The Right Way
Learn to draw flow charts, process flow; represent information in swimlanes / cross-functional flow charts; map organisational charts; manipulate shapes and link data; create complex layouts; visualise floor plans and floor layouts; create complex diagrams and apply layers of information; bring real-time data together from multiple sources, link to Microsoft Excel and Microsoft SQL Server; manage processes with sub-processes; apply rules and logic validation; implement rules and validation; ensure accuracy and consistency across the organization; share dynamic diagrams over the web; icons and data bars; create SharePoint workflows.
Which Microsoft VIsio Training?
We offer three levels of Visio and customised training to suit your specific business needs.
- Microsoft Visio Introduction Course for those who are completely new to Visio and want an overview of the main drawing types you can create effortlessly in Visio.
- Microsoft Visio Intermediate Course for existing Visio users who can create simple drawings but need to understand the full capabilities of Visio and need to be more effective in creating large amounts of drawings quickly.
- Microsoft Visio Advanced Course for existing users with Pro versions of Visio who want to use it in multiple business environments. We talk about Visio programmability and integration with data.
- Microsoft Visio Customised for those who have specific needs and want to focus on specific drawing types, e.g. architecture, engineering drawings and diagrams.